Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Free Fall...Has Got Me So...

I haven't been great about blogging lately. it's not that I have nothing to say, in fact, QUITE the opposite...I am bursting with news. Unfortunately, I can not officially say anything until Monday. Some of you know what it is, but until everything is finalized I don't want to put things out on the internet. You never know whose stalking me :) :) :) However, let's just say I am a happy duck.

I'm exhausted! So much is going on, but things are going well, I have a life and it's starting to be a pretty darn awesome one.

I can't WAIT to blog on Monday!!!!

In the mean time, I am getting my hair HIGHLIGHTED tomorrow. FINGERS CROSSED that it looks good and that I don't live to regret this decision. :)

xoxo AC


PS-The Maybelline mineral powder shade I want is actually "Sandy Beige" just in case you were sending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment