Tuesday, March 9, 2010

She's a Bad Mama Jama

Yesterday was International Womens Day. Many of you reading this blog may not know what that is and frankly I find that deplorable. No, I don't blame you, I blame western nations for not adopting this fantastic public holiday.

International Women Day is a day where women get celebrated. Unlike Valentine's Day and Mothers Day, the women who get revered are not subject to whether or not they're in a relationship or a mother...it's every woman. Flowers, chocolates, delicious food, and being told how great you are. Sign me up (you know that every day in my mind is International Alice Day anyway)

I spent this holiday in bed, sick with no voice but with a live stream to the Oscars so all was not lost.

I have to teach again today which would be great if I felt any better. I woke up today at 4:15 am and was unable to fall back to sleep so am now a combination of hoarse and cracked out. Pretty attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment