Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tet

Today is a big day. After school will be the beginning of Tet holiday in Vietnam, an almost two week long celebration of the New Year...and I get 8 days off of school (plus an extra 4 for the weekend)

This is a time where the Vietnamese spend with their family and friends and the expats travel Southeast Asia. I am heading to Laos for Tet. I mentioned that i will be taking a sleeper bus (yes I will take pictures) and only carrying a backpack (this is true, and yes of course I will take pictures) and travel in a way that I never have before!

I have no itinerary, no concrete plans, nothing really. Just going with the flow, enjoying the holiday, taking great pictures and of course storing memories to blog about later.

I will be gone until Sunday the 21st. So you will have to live without me until then.

You all better not forget my birthday.

Happy Valentine's Day to those of you who love love as much as I do :)
Happy Birthday to my father...who is the greatest and coolest father ever.
Happy NBA All Star Weekend!!! It would be better if Ray Allen was an All Star
Congrats to Teddy and Lindsay for getting engaged
And anyone/thing I've forgotten, my sincerest apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment